Plan Your Downtown Austin Meeting or Social Event
A whole new realm of meeting possibilities has opened in downtown Austin. As the largest hotel in the city, and the first JW Marriott, our Austin conference center is home to eager and enthusiastic meeting planners standing by to help plan your event. Guests have access to an unprecedented 120,000 square feet of stylish, sophisticated Austin meeting and event facilities for large and intimate events. From a magnificent reception for 3,000 people in our 30,000-square-foot JW Grand Ballroom to an intimate, customized VIP gathering in one of our 42 meeting rooms, events both large and small will thrive. View our banquet menus here.
Space For Events of Any Size
Exhibitors will appreciate our 23,000-square-foot Griffin Hall. Attendees will be impressed by an event in our unique outdoor event space – Congress Avenue Terrace. And everyone will appreciate the ultra flexibility, intuitive service and luxurious amenities we offer. If your meeting requires even more, the JW Marriott Austin puts you just steps from the more than 370,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space at the Austin Convention Center. The possibilities are unmatched at this luxury conference center in Austin. Submit an RFP to get started.
Austin Meeting Facilities
- More than 120,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space
- Majestic 30,000-square-foot JW Grand Ballroom
- 23,000-square-foot Lone Star Ballroom
- 23,000-square-foot Griffin Hall exhibit space
- 42 individual meeting rooms totaling more than 35,000 square feet
- 6,000-square-foot Congress Avenue Terrace – a unique outdoor event venue
- 1GB Internet bandwidth
- Two blocks from the Austin Convention Center offering more than 370,000 square feet of exhibit and meeting space including five column-free exhibit halls (totaling more than 246,000 square feet), seven ballrooms and 54 meeting rooms
Click on links below to download floor plans:
Click here to watch 3D video.
For more information or sales inquiries, please contact our Sales Office at (512) 608-4460.