Stay Near the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
A Destination of Convenience
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is a state-of-the-art airport, with 25 gates, full customs facilities ready for the international traveler, and two parallel runways, including a 12,250 foot runway. Easy to get to (only seven and a half miles from the Austin Convention Center) and easy to get through, more than nine million passengers each year enjoy exceptional customer service Austin-style, with live music, art exhibits, and award-winning food concessions. In operation since 1999, the airport has roughly 270 daily flights with service to approximately 40 nonstop locations throughout the United States and Mexico. Staying true to Austin’s reputation as the “Live Music Capital of the World®“, the airport even features a stage in the terminal that hosts live, local music acts Monday through Friday. JW Marriott Austin is a conveniently located hotel near Austin-Bergstrom Airport to make travel easy for business and leisure guests.
For more information, visit the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport website.
Or view all the nonstop flights into Austin.
Driving Directions from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
- Take Presidential Blvd to exit the airport.
- Turn left onto E State Hwy 71 Service Rd.
- Travel 0.2 miles and take the ramp on the LEFT onto TX-71 W.
- Travel 5.1 miles and exit onto I-35 N/US-290 E toward Waco.
- Travel 3.5 miles and take exit 234B toward Cesar Chavez/2nd-4th St.
- Merge onto I-35 Frontage Rd.
- Travel 0.1 miles and turn left onto E 1st St/E Cesar Chavez St.
- Travel 0.5 miles and turn right onto N Congress St.
- Take the 1st right onto E 2nd St/W Willie Nelson Blvd.
- The hotel will be on the left.